Saturday 3 March 2012

PC --> HotFilE pRemiUm link gEneratoR

Hotfile Premium Link Generator ~~>

 

HluSoe.info
HluSoe.info
HluSoe.info only gives you 3 downloads. But hey, it’s free!


megaLEECH.eu
A simple generator that relies on donations and does not require CAPTCHA. Though wait times can sometimes be long.


RslinkGens.Info

Update: I will try to find more when I have time and make a new post!
I thought I would share these generators like I have done for Megaupload and Rapidshare and Fileserve And if some generators are not working, please comment and I’ll update the article.




 

1 comment:

  1. trunkize is another solution for downloading from
    4shared, bitshare, crocko, extabit, filefactory, filepost, freakshare, hotfile, netload, putlocker, rapidgator, rapidshare, sendspace, turbobit, uploaded. It gives you +2GB file transfer quota with Facebook account connection. It also allows resuming downloads.

    ReplyDelete