Saturday 28 January 2012

MOBILE/PC --> rEmoTe cOntrOl uR pc WitH iPhoNe


Remote Control PC Anywhere With Your 

iPhone ~~>


teamviewer iphone

Now you can bring along your home PC anywhere as long as you have your iPhone with you (and a Data Plan of course). 
The applications are limitless. I use it to:
  • Surf websites that needs Java plugin (e.g. online movie ticket booking)
  • Monitor my Torrent downloads
  • Send a file from my home PC to my office email (life saver!)
  • etc...
You just need to install TeamViewer for PC (I written the guide a while ago), download this free app for iPhone and you're good to go!
I tried this app using Edge connection and it's quite usable. Though 3G or higher connection is recommended to have a smooth experience :) Try setting quality to 'Optimize speed' in the settings if your internet is slow.
PS: Make sure you have a data plan because normal mobile internet charges apply when using this app.
Screenshots:
teamviewer iphone 2
Add caption
teamviewer iphone 1

No comments:

Post a Comment